The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Pretty Good.

The story was alright and it was pretty funny although... What really caught my eye was your amazing animation and art. The voice acting was also quite amazing so kudos to all the voice actors as well.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

You couldn't help yourself...

Really... Krinkels, you just had to leave us all on a cliff hanger. Now I'm going to anticipate what happens next even more than I previously did.

The movie itself is just amazing. The art, animation and story is just perfect. Can't wait to see the next installment :)

JKA's Birthday Collab JKA's Birthday Collab

Best Surprise Present Ever :3

Love it <3

You guys are awesome :D

J-qb responds:

Youre welcome man

The Go On Collab! The Go On Collab!

Enjoyable.

Thanks for putting this together Icandraw and PBass, good job to everyone in the collab.

P.S - I was reading through the comments and noticed some people didn't find the connection between mine and Icandraw's piece, this is because there was another member that did an animation (pretty poorly) that was originally to continue from Icandraw's piece. I was just animating from the other members piece (which didn't make it through into the collab). Just explaining just in case some are getting confused through those 2 transactions ~JKA

- Skate Flash Collab - - Skate Flash Collab -

Enjoyable.

Pretty enjoyable, the main song could have been better quality I thought. The animations was pretty nice as well.

I was actually gunna join this, and I did. . . I even finished my part at least passed 50% but then I got banned for agreeing to the collab, I got banned for joining a spam collab or something. . . At the time, I believed it, so I didn't hand in my part because of that.

I later found out that it was DuckDivision which banned me for that ludicrous reason. . .

All in all, nice job :)

The Fab Collab! The Fab Collab!

Wicked!!

REVIEW~
I was considering to join this collab (and would have) but I hadn't enough time on my hands. It was a nice concept and idea and there were some very nice ideas for parts. Even though the animation wasn't the best, the ideas and humour were nice. I also really liked how there were extras added in like the mini games and the images of the contest.

This deserved a frontpage or at least an award.

Positives~
Nice idea/concept.
Good clear sounds/sound effects.
Nice collab design.
+10

Negatives~
Animation was a little poor.

9/10
4/5

JKAmovies~

The Transformer The Transformer

Great-

Review~
It's great to finally see you doing some more frame by frame kind of animations, and you've mastered it already. You certainly have made me laugh with the witty classic language. Also, very nice transformer design :3

Positives-

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks champ

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

Amazing-

This is amazing. the animation is pretty much perfect in every way possible. The music fits the animation and is just a well thought out idea.

Plus+
Well animated.
Awesome music/sound FX.
Great idea.

Minus-
The music was just ahead of the movie, I dunno if it's my computer but all the sound was starting too early.

Overall-
10/10
5/5
Fave*

Pico Day '09 Art Collab Pico Day '09 Art Collab

Awesome.

I'm glad I joined this collab, lot's of great artists out there. The only down side to this was that it was way to short, but that doesn't mind me much/

All on all. 9 :3

Legacy of Wormfish Hybrid Legacy of Wormfish Hybrid

Nice :3

This is a real story of happiness, guilt and everything :P

I loved it :3