D-Grav D-Grav

Serious banger m8. wil b dropin this in da clubz 4 sur yeh. HMU if u agre yeh! D-GRAVY!!!!!

thndr responds:

thanks man

Ear Damage Ear Damage

One of my favourites:

One of my favourite songs by you, you have some real talent mate!

I love the bass-line, very Drum 'N' Bassy. The only reason I took off 1 star was because I feel you could have done more with it, some more melody's or change that bass-line a little too.

Overall though - Just awesome :D

freedom. freedom.

Nice~

I really liked it... A lot. The vocals were a cool addition too.

Cool melody and bass line (when the beat kicks in). If you wouldn't mind, but I'd probably like to use this as a song in one of my flash movies/games.

combatplayer responds:

thanks man. and sure us it all u want.. just dont forget credits ;D

Fanku Kyoku Fanku Kyoku

Perfect-

This song surely does fit in perfectly with Ching Chong Beautiful intro scene and endings.

Amazing sounds and beats used, I especially love 0:00 to 00:16, amazingly well developed. Hope to see more amazing loops like this from you soon ;)

~JKA.

-ganon95- Tetris 3 -ganon95- Tetris 3

I think. . .

I'll use this for my Tetris game I'm working on :3

Just a little Tetris game like the original but remixed, and this would go perfectly along with it :D

10/10
5/5
Faved
Downloaded

~JKAmovies :)

ganon95 responds:

thanks, i left a review on it for ya

Trance Odysee Trance Odysee

Amazing

I haven't heard something this great for a real long time now, you've blown me outta my problems man :)

I especially loved it around the 30sec mark. I hope to here more like this in the near future.

10/10
5/5
Fave
Downloaded.

The Workshop -ADJ- The Workshop -ADJ-

Pikmin

This song would fit in PERFECTLY with a game called Pikmin on the Nintendo Gamecube :P

I really liked it, random and the beat just sounds cool :3

Remove Police Remove Police

I love your music-

Can you please post a download to your music or something, I saw your Myspace music and I love it. Is there any way you're gunna allow downloads or anyway to buy them. I can't get over how awesome your music is :)

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Perfect-

Absolutely perfect in every possible way. That's why it was the theme for my tutorial :3

BackFist BackFist