The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Pretty Good.

The story was alright and it was pretty funny although... What really caught my eye was your amazing animation and art. The voice acting was also quite amazing so kudos to all the voice actors as well.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

You couldn't help yourself...

Really... Krinkels, you just had to leave us all on a cliff hanger. Now I'm going to anticipate what happens next even more than I previously did.

The movie itself is just amazing. The art, animation and story is just perfect. Can't wait to see the next installment :)

JKA's Birthday Collab JKA's Birthday Collab

Best Surprise Present Ever :3

Love it <3

You guys are awesome :D

J-qb responds:

Youre welcome man

Where Will It Land? Where Will It Land?

Thanks~

I just realised that my song was used in this. I would like to say thank you for that.

This isn't my kind of game though. . . But the physics, animation and design looks very good. And it has a nice style to it. The game overall is just ok though, I reckon you could have added some more to it but, overall it's pretty good. :)

Thanks again ~JKAmovies.

Snake Maniac Snake Maniac

Nice~

REVIEW~
very enjoyable and the music helps that. Fluid animation and very nice looking design. I liked how you added difficulty levels, snake lives and it also was pretty cool how it sped up as you collected more apples. I didn't seem to find any problems with freezing or anything like that. So all I've got to say is. . . Wonderful :3

Positives~
3+ Amazing art, animation and design.
2+ Music fitted in very well with the game.
2+ Didn't seem to occur any control problems (but it seems others did).
3+ Very relaxing to play.
Total +10

~JKAmovies.

Green-gray world Green-gray world

Nice Game-

REVIEW~
This is a very nice game with classic Gameboy graphics (the first ever Gameboy). Remind's me of those classic times when games were simple. The music was a good loop but got really irritating after a while, but sound affects were excellent.

Positives~
3+ Nice classic clean graphics/art and animation.
2+ SoundFX were excellent.
3+ Very fluid and nice idea.
1+ Simple easy controls.
Total +9

Negatives~
1/2- Music got very irritating.
1/2- The game glitches every now and again. But nothing too annoying.
total -1

Faved
9/10
4/5

~JKAmovies.

D-Grav D-Grav

Serious banger m8. wil b dropin this in da clubz 4 sur yeh. HMU if u agre yeh! D-GRAVY!!!!!

thndr responds:

thanks man

Ear Damage Ear Damage

One of my favourites:

One of my favourite songs by you, you have some real talent mate!

I love the bass-line, very Drum 'N' Bassy. The only reason I took off 1 star was because I feel you could have done more with it, some more melody's or change that bass-line a little too.

Overall though - Just awesome :D

freedom. freedom.

Nice~

I really liked it... A lot. The vocals were a cool addition too.

Cool melody and bass line (when the beat kicks in). If you wouldn't mind, but I'd probably like to use this as a song in one of my flash movies/games.

combatplayer responds:

thanks man. and sure us it all u want.. just dont forget credits ;D

Captain-Ben's Note Captain-Ben's Note

. . .

Oh dear D:

Stippled Nightmare Stippled Nightmare

Nice :)

It looks very well done, and the stippling looks great, I love the curled hill in the back, just those few problems with the face proportions could be improved.

Awesome work though~JKA.

Jemaine Clement Jemaine Clement

Yet again. . .

you've amazed me with your painting skills. . . This looks very realistic compared to the actual Jemaine from he Conchords :3

Just one thing though.. . His ear seems too cartoony a part from the rest of the image. . .